The TOP 5 Reasons Why Women Choose Natural and Organic Beauty Products!
Posted on April 11 2017
We all choose our skincare and cosmetics that we love and use daily for many different reasons. For some it's what our mothers use, others it's price, others they loved the ad in their favorite magazine, and yes others they love how their skin feels or looks after using the product.
When it comes to choosing natural and organic beauty & skincare products the reasons usually come down to five for most women.
1. The first reason and the one that outweighs the others by far is that they are FREE from parabens, harmful chemicals, synthetics, petroleum, toxins, dyes, etc...
Women are trying to empower themselves and take their health into their own hands. They understand using products on the skin that have chemicals and toxins in them, can cause more damage than just premature aging and tired looking skin. The ingredients in some of these products are linked to so many health problems including the C - Cancer. Let’s get it out of our skincare products and take charge of our health. Choose beauty and skincare products without poisons, toxins, chemicals.
2. They enhance your well-being. The natural and organic products that you are using daily on your body and face are helping you in so many additional ways, other than what the bottle says. Whether it be avocado oil that hydrates and feeds your skin or the calming properties of lavender that help lower our anxiety levels each ingredient helps our bodies run smooth. The goal of natural skincare isn't just to make your skin look great for a short time, it's to nourish, feed and stimulate your skin cells for long-lasting healthy looking skin.
3. We love our animals and you don't have to be an activist to agree.
Anyone with a pet will understand how a dog or cat truly becomes a family member. For many women choosing products that are not tested on animals is of huge importance as it is beyond cruel in what they do to these animals, which we will not go into. It’s not necessary to test on animals when all your ingredients are safe and natural.
4. The issues of global warming and buying products that are locally sourced and made, as well as made ethically is the fourth reason women select natural skincare and cosmetics. More than just the ingredients and reducing the carbon footprint with logistics the packaging and making sure it’s eco-friendly is also a decision that green beauty companies are choosing.
5. Transparency and knowing what's in the products that you are putting into and on your body is a big one and does tie into number one. We are now hearing messages of 'read the labels', 'if you can't pronounce it' - leave it. Walk into a grocery store and just watch the shoppers for a few minutes - how many people out of 10 are picking up and reading the label before it goes into their cart. We know the saying you are what you eat, so why not feed your skin with ingredients that can help it flourish.
If you haven't made the plunge to natural and organic beauty products now is the time.
To thank you for your time in reading our top 5 reasons we would like to give you a special offer for one time only of $5.00 off your next order using promo code: TOP5
If you have any questions please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org we would love to hear from you.
Always be Blooming!